skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What's This!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
What is this?
This picture is taken at Michael 's memorial service.
The center of this picture is his daughter ,who is paris.
The left woman is Janet.You know.
I wanted to go this ceremony....
2 comments:
Sayoko
July 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM
I saw this ceremony on TV!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
kohei
July 13, 2009 at 2:55 AM
You are michael Jr.
I think.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(20)
►
November
(5)
▼
July
(6)
This is a cellphone.This is really useful becaus...
What is this?
What is this?
What is this?
What is this?
What is this?
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
About Me
mikimouse
View my complete profile
I saw this ceremony on TV!
ReplyDeleteYou are michael Jr.
ReplyDeleteI think.